Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 11. Criminal Law
- Chapter 41. Offenses Against the Person
- Section 289. Applicability of S 11.41.280 and 11.41.282.
previous: Section 282
. Assault of an Unborn Child in the Second Degree.
next: Section 300
AS 11.41.289. Applicability of S 11.41.280 and 11.41.282.
AS 11.41.280 and 11.41.282 do not apply to acts that
- (1) cause serious physical injury or physical injury to an unborn child if those acts were committed during a legal abortion to which the pregnant woman consented or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf consented, or for which consent is implied by law;
- (2) are committed under usual and customary standards of medical practice during diagnostic testing, therapeutic treatment, or to assist a pregnancy; or
- (3) are committed by a pregnant woman against herself and her own unborn child.
Article 03. KIDNAPPING, CUSTODIAL INTERFERENCE, AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.