Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 11. Criminal Law
- Chapter 41. Offenses Against the Person
- Section 180. Applicability of AS 11.41.150-11.41.170.
previous: Section 170
. Criminally Negligent Homicide of an Unborn Child.
next: Section 200
. Assault in the First Degree.
AS 11.41.180. Applicability of AS 11.41.150-11.41.170.
AS 11.41.150 - 11.41.170 do not apply to acts that
(1) cause the death of an unborn child if those acts were committed during a legal abortion to which the pregnant woman consented or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf consented, or for which such consent is implied by law;
(2) are committed under usual and customary standards of medical practice during diagnostic testing, therapeutic treatment, or to assist a pregnancy; or
(3) are committed by a pregnant woman against herself and her own unborn child.
Article 02. ASSAULT AND RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.