Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 645. Penalties Imposed Upon Corporation.
previous: Section 643
. Accounting and Disposition of Fees. [Repealed, Sec. 28 Ch 90 SLA 1991].
next: Section 650
. Penalties Imposed Upon Officers and Directors.
AS 10.20.645. Penalties Imposed Upon Corporation.
- (a) A domestic or foreign corporation that fails or refuses to file its biennial report for any required reporting period
within the time prescribed by this chapter is subject to a penalty of $5 to be assessed by the commissioner.
- (b) A domestic or foreign corporation that fails or refuses to answer truthfully and fully within the time prescribed by
this chapter interrogatories propounded by the commissioner in accordance with the provisions of this chapter is guilty
of a misdemeanor and upon conviction is punishable by a fine of not more than $500.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.