Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 635. Fees For Filing Documents and Issuing Certificates.
previous: Section 631
. Filing Notice of Change of Officers or Directors.
next: Section 640
. Fee For Certified Copies of Instruments.
AS 10.20.635. Fees For Filing Documents and Issuing Certificates.
- (a) The commissioner shall establish by regulation and charge and collect fees for filing
- (1) articles of incorporation and issuing a certificate of incorporation;
- (2) articles of amendment and issuing a certificate of amendment;
- (3) restated articles of incorporation and issuing a restated certificate of incorporation;
- (4) articles of merger or consolidation and issuing a certificate of merger or consolidation;
- (5) a statement of change of address of registered office or change of registered agent, or both;
- (6) articles of dissolution;
- (7) an application of a foreign corporation for a certificate of authority to conduct affairs in this state and issuing a
certificate of authority;
- (8) an application of a foreign corporation for an amended certificate of authority to conduct affairs in this state and
issuing an amended certificate of authority;
- (9) a copy of an amendment to the articles of incorporation of a foreign corporation holding a certificate of authority to
conduct affairs in this state;
- (10) a copy of articles of merger of a foreign corporation holding a certificate of authority to conduct affairs in this
- (11) an application for withdrawal of a foreign corporation and issuing a certificate of withdrawal;
- (12) any other statement or report, including a biennial report, of a domestic or foreign corporation.
- (b) The department may by regulation charge each corporation subject to this chapter a fixed fee in place of the various
fees specified in this chapter and for routine administrative services rendered to the corporation by the department.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.