Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 565. Contents of Application For Withdrawal.
previous: Section 560
. Withdrawal of Foreign Corporation.
next: Section 570
. Form of Application For Withdrawal.
AS 10.20.565. Contents of Application For Withdrawal.
The application for withdrawal must set out
- (1) the name of the corporation and the state or country where it is incorporated;
- (2) that the corporation is not transacting business in the state;
- (3) that the corporation surrenders its authority to transact business in the state;
- (4) that the corporation revokes the authority of its registered agent in the state to accept service of process and
consents that service of process in an action, suit or proceeding based upon a cause of action arising in the state
during the time the corporation was authorized to transact business in the state may be made on the corporation by
service on the commissioner;
- (5) a post office address to which the commissioner may mail a copy of a process against the corporation that may be
served on the commissioner;
- (6) additional information necessary or appropriate to enable the commissioner to determine and assess unpaid fees payable
as prescribed in this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.