Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 495. Filing of Application For Certificate of Authority.
previous: Section 490
. Form and Execution of Application.
next: Section 500
. Effect of Certificate of Authority.
AS 10.20.495. Filing of Application For Certificate of Authority.
- (a) Upon finding that the application conforms to law, the commissioner shall, when all fees prescribed in this chapter
have been paid
- (1) endorse on each document the word "filed," and the date of the filing;
- (2) file one duplicate original of the application in the commissioner's office;
- (3) issue a certificate of authority to transact business in the state and affix the other duplicate original application
- (b) The certificate of authority, together with the duplicate original of the application affixed to it by the
commissioner, shall be returned to the corporation or its representative.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.