Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 485. Contents of Application.
previous: Section 480
. Application For Certificate of Authority.
next: Section 490
. Form and Execution of Application.
AS 10.20.485. Contents of Application.
The application must set out
- (1) the name of the corporation and the state or country under the laws of which it is incorporated;
- (2) the date of incorporation and the period of duration of the corporation;
- (3) the address of the principal office of the corporation in the state or country under the laws of which it is
- (4) the address of the proposed registered office of the corporation in this state, and the name of its proposed
registered agent in this state at that address;
- (5) the purpose or purposes of the corporation which it proposes to pursue in conducting its affairs in the state;
- (6) the names and addresses of the directors and officers of the corporation;
- (7) additional information which may be necessary or appropriate in order to enable the commissioner to determine whether
the corporation is entitled to a certificate of authority to conduct affairs in the state;
- (8) the name and address of a person owning at least five percent of the shares, or five percent of any class of shares,
and the percentage of the shares or class of shares owned by that person.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.