Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 251. Contents of Articles of Merger or Consolidation.
previous: Section 246
. Execution of Articles of Merger or Consolidation.
next: Section 256
. Filing of Articles of Merger or Consolidation With Commissioner.
AS 10.20.251. Contents of Articles of Merger or Consolidation.
The articles of merger or consolidation must set out
- (1) the plan of merger or the plan of consolidation;
- (2) if the members of any merging or consolidating corporation are entitled to vote, as to each such corporation
- (A) a statement setting out the date of the meeting of members at which the plan was adopted, that a quorum was present at
the meeting, and that the plan received at least two-thirds of the votes which members present at the meeting or
represented by proxy were entitled to cast, or
- (B) a statement that the plan was adopted by a consent in writing signed by all members entitled to vote;
- (3) if a merging or consolidating corporation has no members, or no members entitled to vote, as to each corporation a
statement of this fact, the date of the meeting of the board of directors at which the plan was adopted and a statement
of the fact that the plan received the vote of a majority of the directors in office.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.