Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 206. Contents of Restated Articles of Incorporation.
previous: Section 201
. Execution of Restated Articles of Incorporation.
next: Section 211
. Filing of Restated Articles of Incorporation With Commissioner.
AS 10.20.206. Contents of Restated Articles of Incorporation.
The restated articles of incorporation must set out
- (1) the name of the corporation;
- (2) the period of its duration;
- (3) the purpose or purposes which the corporation is authorized to pursue;
- (4) other provisions, not inconsistent with law, which are set out in the articles of incorporation as amended, except
that it is not necessary to set out in the restated articles of incorporation the registered office of the corporation,
its registered agent, its directors or its incorporators;
- (5) a statement that the restated articles of incorporation correctly set out the provisions of the articles of
incorporation as amended, and that they have been adopted as required by law and that they supersede the original
articles of incorporation and all amendments.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.