Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 86. Number of Directors.
previous: Section 81
. Board of Directors.
next: Section 91
. Membership and Term of Office of First Board of Directors.
AS 10.20.086. Number of Directors.
- (a) The number of directors of a corporation shall be at least three. The number of directors shall be fixed by the
bylaws, except that the number constituting the initial board of directors shall be fixed by the articles of
- (b) The number of directors may be increased or decreased from time to time by amendment to the bylaws, but a decrease may
not have the effect of shortening the term of an incumbent director.
- (c) In the absence of a bylaw fixing the number of directors, the number shall be the same as that stated in the articles
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.