Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 13. Alaska Bidco Act
- Section 930. Confidentiality.
previous: Section 920
. Authority of Department.
next: Section 990
AS 10.13.930. Confidentiality.
- (a) The commissioner, deputies, and other employees of the department may not disclose information acquired by them in the
discharge of their duties under this chapter except to the extent disclosure of the information is required by law,
other than the public records provisions of AS 40.25.110
- 40.25.220, or is required by court order.
- (b) Notwithstanding (a) of this section, the department may disclose information that is confidential under (a) of this
section if the department determines that disclosure of the information is necessary to promote the public interest.
This subsection does not authorize the disclosure of information acquired by the department in the course of an
examination of a licensee.
- (c) Notwithstanding (a) of this section, the department may furnish information that is confidential under (a) of this
section to the Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority if the information is related to a BIDCO that has
received assistance under former AS 37.17.200 -
- (d) A BIDCO may provide to a current or prospective creditor or shareholder of the BIDCO a copy of an examination report
on the BIDCO made by the department under this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.