Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 13. Alaska Bidco Act
- Section 550. Fees.
previous: Section 540
. Service of Process.
next: Section 560
. Fee Payment and Refunds.
AS 10.13.550. Fees.
A person shall pay the department
- (1) $2,500 for filing an application for a license;
- (2) $1,250 for filing an application for approval to acquire control of a licensee;
- (3) $1,250 for filing an application for approval for a merger, purchase, or sale under AS 10.13.430
- 10.13.460; if two or more applications relating to
the same merger, purchase, or sale are filed, the fee for filing each application is the figure resulting from dividing
$1,250 by the number of the applications;
- (4) $2,500 each calendar year at the time established by the department, if the person is a licensee;
- (5) a fee established by the department for the examination of a licensee or a subsidiary of a licensee; the fee shall be
paid within 30 days after receiving a statement from the department; a fee established under this paragraph must
- (A) the proportionate part of the salaries and cost of employee benefits of the examiners while conducting the examination
and while preparing the examination report; and
- (B) the transportation costs and per diem costs of each examiner while away from the examiner's duty station.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.