Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 10. Business and Industrial Development Corporation Act
- Section 210. Definitions.
previous: Section 200
. Corporation a "State Development Company".
next: Section 220
. Short Title.
AS 10.10.210. Definitions.
In this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires,
- (1) "board of directors" means the board of directors of the corporation created under this chapter;
- (2) "commissioner" means the commissioner of commerce, community, and economic development;
- (3) "corporation" means the Alaska Business and Industrial Development Corporation created under this chapter;
- (4) "financial institution" means a banking corporation or trust company, savings and loan association, insurance company
or related corporation, partnership, foundation, or other institution engaged primarily in lending or investing funds;
- (5) "loan limit" means for any member, the maximum amount permitted to be outstanding at one time on loans made by the
member to the corporation, as determined under this chapter;
- (6) "member" means a financial institution authorized to do business within this state which undertakes to lend money to a
corporation created under this chapter, upon its call, and in accordance with this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.