Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 10. Business and Industrial Development Corporation Act
- Section 90. Powers of Stockholders and Members.
previous: Section 80
. Duration of Membership.
next: Section 100
. Voting By Members and Stockholders.
AS 10.10.090. Powers of Stockholders and Members.
The stockholders and the members of the corporation have the following powers of the corporation:
- (1) to determine the number of and elect directors as provided in AS 10.10.120;
- (2) to make, amend, and repeal bylaws;
- (3) to amend this charter as provided in AS 10.10.110
- (4) to dissolve the corporation as provided in AS 10.10.180
- (5) to do all things necessary or desirable to secure aid, assistance loans and other financing from any financial
institutions, and from any agency established under 15 U.S.C. 661 - 697 (Small Business Investment Act of 1958), or
other similar federal laws now or hereafter enacted;
- (6) to exercise other of the powers of the corporation consistent with this chapter which may be conferred on the
stockholders and the members by the bylaws.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.