Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 6. Alaska Corporations Code
- Section 955. Application to Existing Corporations.
previous: Section 953
next: Section 958
. Provisions Construed as Restatements and Continuations.
AS 10.06.955. Application to Existing Corporations.
- (a) This chapter applies to a domestic corporation organized under former AS 10.05 (the Alaska Business Corporation Act), and to the extent
provided in AS 10.06.010
, 10.06.020, 10.06.233, 10.06.433(g), 10.06.435, 10.06.450(d), and 10.06.705 - 10.06.870 to a foreign corporation authorized to do or
doing business in this state.
- (b) The existence of a corporation formed or existing on the date of enactment of this chapter is not affected by the
enactment of this chapter or by any change in the requirements for the formation of corporations.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.