Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 6. Alaska Corporations Code
- Section 823. Failure or Refusal to Answer Interrogatories.
previous: Section 820
. Confidentiality of Information Disclosed By Interrogatories.
next: Section 825
. Penalty Imposed Upon Officers and Directors.
AS 10.06.823. Failure or Refusal to Answer Interrogatories.
Unless otherwise provided by an order of court issued in response to a petition filed under AS 10.06.818
- (1) a domestic or foreign corporation and each officer or director of a domestic or foreign corporation that fails or
refuses to answer truthfully and fully interrogatories propounded by the commissioner within the time prescribed by AS
(c) is guilty of a class A misdemeanor; and
- (2) the commissioner need not file a document to which the interrogatories relate until the interrogatories are properly
answered and need not file a document to which the interrogatories relate if the answers disclose that the document
does not conform to the provisions of this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.