Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 6. Alaska Corporations Code
- Section 730. Contents of Application.
previous: Section 728
. Application For Certificate of Authority.
next: Section 733
. Execution and Filing of Application For Certificate of Authority.
AS 10.06.730. Contents of Application.
The application must set out
- (1) the name of the corporation and the assumed name, if any, or if the name of the corporation does not contain the word
"corporation", "company", "incorporated", or "limited" or an abbreviation of one of these words, the name of the
corporation with the word or abbreviation that it elects to use in this state; and the state or country under whose
laws it is incorporated;
- (2) the date of incorporation and the period of duration of the corporation;
- (3) the address of the principal office of the corporation in the state or country under whose laws it is incorporated;
- (4) the address of the proposed registered office of the corporation in this state, and the name of its proposed
registered agent in this state at that address;
- (5) the purpose the corporation proposes to pursue in the transaction of business in this state and the codes from the
identification code established under AS 10.06.870
that most closely describe the activities in which the corporation will engage in this state;
- (6) the names and addresses of the directors and officers of the corporation;
- (7) a statement of the aggregate number of shares that the corporation may issue, itemized by classes, par value of
shares, shares without par value, and series, if any, within a class;
- (8) a statement of the aggregate number of issued shares itemized by classes, par value of shares, shares without par
value, and series, if any, within a class;
- (9) a statement expressed in dollars of the amount of stated capital of the corporation;
- (10) an estimate expressed in dollars of the
- (A) value of all property to be owned by the corporation for the following year;
- (B) value of the property of the corporation to be located in this state during the following year;
- (C) gross amount of all business that will be transacted by the corporation during the following year; and
- (D) gross amount of business that will be transacted by the corporation at or from places of business in this state during
the following year;
- (11) additional information necessary or appropriate to enable the commissioner to determine whether the corporation is
entitled to a certificate of authority and to determine and assess the fees and taxes prescribed in this chapter that
- (12) the name and address of each alien affiliate, the percentage of outstanding shares controlled by each alien affiliate,
and a specific description of the nature of the relationship between the foreign corporation and its alien affiliate;
or, a statement that there are no alien affiliates;
- (13) the name and address of each person owning at least five percent of the shares, or five percent of any class of
shares, and the percentage of the shares or class of shares owned by that person.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.