Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 6. Alaska Corporations Code
- Section 510. Execution and Content of Articles of Amendment.
previous: Section 508
. Greater Voting Requirements.
next: Section 512
. Filing of Articles of Amendment.
AS 10.06.510. Execution and Content of Articles of Amendment.
The articles of amendment shall be executed by the corporation by its president or vice-president and by its secretary
or an assistant secretary and must set out the
- (1) name of the corporation;
- (2) amendment adopted;
- (3) date of the approval of the amendment by the board and outstanding shares, or by the board if shares have not been
- (4) number of shares outstanding and the number of shares entitled to vote, and, if the shares of a class are entitled to
vote as a class, the designation and number of outstanding shares of each class entitled to vote;
- (5) number of shares voted for and against the amendment and, if the shares of a class are entitled to vote as a class,
the number of shares of each class voted for and against the amendment or, if shares have not been issued, a statement
to that effect; and
- (6) manner in which an exchange, reclassification, or cancellation of issued shares is to be carried out if the amendment
provides for an exchange, reclassification, or cancellation of issued shares and is not set out in the amendment.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.