Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 6. Alaska Corporations Code
- Section 475. Alternative Meeting Arrangements; Informal Action By Directors.
previous: Section 473
. Quorum of Directors.
next: Section 478
. Director Conflicts of Interest.
AS 10.06.475. Alternative Meeting Arrangements; Informal Action By Directors.
- (a) Unless prohibited by the articles or bylaws of the corporation, the board of a corporation or a committee designated
by the board can validly conduct a meeting by communicating simultaneously with each other by means of conference
telephones or similar communications equipment.
- (b) Unless prohibited by the articles or bylaws of the corporation, action required or permitted to be taken by the board
or a committee designated by the board may be taken without a meeting on written consents, identical in content,
setting out the action taken and signed by all the members of the board or the committee. The written consents shall be
filed with the minutes. The consents have the same effect as a unanimous vote.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.