Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 6. Alaska Corporations Code
- Section 423. Actions Taken Without Meeting: Written Consent; Revocation of Consent.
previous: Section 421
. Corporation's Acceptance of Certain Documents.
next: Section 424
. Shareholder Agreements.
AS 10.06.423. Actions Taken Without Meeting: Written Consent; Revocation of Consent.
- (a) Unless prohibited by the articles or the bylaws, whenever under this chapter shareholders are required or permitted to
take action by vote, the action may be taken without a meeting by written consents, identical in content, setting out
the action taken, signed by the holders of all outstanding shares entitled to vote on the action.
- (b) A shareholder giving a written consent, or the shareholder's proxy holder, or a transferee of the shares or a personal
representative or proxy holder of the shareholder, may only revoke the consent by a writing received by the corporation
before the time that written consents of the shares required to authorize the proposed action have been filed with the
secretary of the corporation. The revocation is effective upon receipt by the secretary of the corporation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.