Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 6. Alaska Corporations Code
- Section 25. Contracts or Conveyances Binding Domestic and Foreign Corporations.
previous: Section 20
. Limitations On Powers of Shareholders, Officers, and Directors.
next: Section 105
. Corporate Name.
AS 10.06.025. Contracts or Conveyances Binding Domestic and Foreign Corporations.
- (a) A contract or conveyance made in the name of the corporation that is authorized or ratified by the board, or is done
within the scope of the authority, actual or apparent, conferred by the board or within the agency power of the
officers executing it, except as the board's authority is limited by law, binds the corporation, and the corporation
acquires rights under the contract, whether the contract is executed or is wholly or in part executory.
- (b) This section applies to contracts and conveyances made by foreign corporations in this state and to conveyances by
foreign corporations of real property situated in this state.
Article 02. NAME, REGISTERED AGENT, REGISTERED OFFICE, AND SERVICE ON CORPORATION
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.