Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 63. Oath, Acknowledgment, and Other Proof
- Section 30. Notarization.
previous: Section 20
. Certification of Documents.
next: Section 40
AS 09.63.030. Notarization.
- (a) When a document is required by law to be notarized, the person who executes the document shall sign and swear to or
affirm it before an officer authorized by law to take the person's oath or affirmation and the officer shall certify on
the document that it was signed and sworn to or affirmed before the officer.
- (b) The certificate required by this section may be in substantially the following form:
Subscribed and sworn to or affirmed before me at _______________ on
Signature of Officer
Title of Officer
- (c) If the document is sworn to or affirmed before a notary public of the state, the notary public shall
- (1) affix on the document the
- (A) notary public's official signature and official seal; and
- (B) date of expiration of the notary public's commission; and
- (2) comply with AS 44.50.060
- 44.50.065 and other applicable law.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.