Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 45. Actions Relating to Real Property
- Section 882. Written Response to Notice of Claim.
previous: Section 881
. Notice of Claim.
next: Section 883
. Court Action Allowed If Claim Disputed or Not Responded to.
AS 09.45.882. Written Response to Notice of Claim.
- (a) Within 21 days after service of the notice under AS 09.45.881
, the construction professional shall serve a written response on the claimant.
- (b) The written response under (a) of this section must state that the construction professional
- (1) offers to inspect the dwelling that is the subject of the claim within a specified time to determine if the
construction professional will offer to repair the defect, will compromise and settle the claim by payment of money, or
will dispute the claim;
- (2) offers to compromise and settle the claim by a payment of money without inspection; or
- (3) disputes the claim and will not repair the alleged defect or compromise and settle the claim by a payment of money.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.