Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 45. Actions Relating to Real Property
- Section 855. Scope of Judgment.
previous: Section 850
. Proof of Facts.
next: Section 860
. Standards For Judgment.
AS 09.45.855. Scope of Judgment.
The judgment shall
- (1) determine the land boundaries of each parcel of land located within the entire area of real property sought to be
affected by the action, whether owned publicly or privately after judicial equitable allocation of lands voluntarily
vacated by a municipality under AS 09.45.845;
- (2) determine the person or persons having estates, rights, titles, interests, and claims in and to each parcel, whether
legal or equitable, present or future, vested or contingent, or whether they consist of mortgages or liens of any
- (3) approve and direct the proper filing of a new plat map covering the entire area of real property sought to be affected
by the action, as a substitute for the plat maps previously filed, but rendered inaccurate by the act of God consisting
of an earthslide.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.