Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 45. Actions Relating to Real Property
- Section 540. Confirmation or Vacation of Sale.
previous: Section 530
. Report of Sale.
next: Section 550
. Investment of Proceeds Belonging to Unknown or Nonresident Owner.
AS 09.45.540. Confirmation or Vacation of Sale.
- (a) After the filing of the report, a party entitled to a share of the proceeds may move the court to confirm or set aside
the sale or sales reported. If the sale is set aside, the court may order a new sale. If the sale is confirmed, the
court shall enter an order directing conveyances to be executed and securities to be taken under the sale.
- (b) The order confirming the sale discharges the property of the estate or interest of every person mentioned in AS 09.45.310
and of tenants for life or years of the property sold, and is binding and conclusive on all those persons in the same
manner as a judgment of partition. The order is conclusive evidence as to the regularity of the proceedings relating
to the sale.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.