Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 45. Actions Relating to Real Property
- Section 15. Land Adjoining Highway Reservation.
previous: Section 10
. Action to Quiet Title.
next: Section 20
. Action to Establish Boundaries.
AS 09.45.015. Land Adjoining Highway Reservation.
- (a) A conveyance of land after April 7, 1958, that, at the time the conveyance was made, adjoined a highway reservation
listed in section 1 of Public Land Order 1613 of the Secretary of the Interior (April 7, 1958), is presumed to have
conveyed land up to the center-line of the highway subject to any highway reservation created by Public Land Order 601
and any highway easement created by Public Land Order 1613.
- (b) The burden of proof in litigation involving land adjoining a highway reservation created by Public Land Order 601 or a
highway easement created by Public Land Order 1613 is on the person who claims that the conveyance did not convey an
interest in land up to the center-line of the highway.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.