Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 95. Social Workers
- Section 10. Creation and Membership of the Board.
previous: Chapter 95
. Social Workers
next: Section 20
. Board Meetings.
AS 08.95.010. Creation and Membership of the Board.
- (a) There is created the Board of Social Work Examiners composed of five members, as follows: one member licensed under
this chapter as a baccalaureate social worker; one member licensed under this chapter as a master social worker; two
members licensed under this chapter as clinical social workers; and one public member who has never been licensed under
this chapter. At least one of the licensed members must be a person who is not an employee of a federal, state, or
local government or of a private nonprofit organization that is exempt from federal income tax.
- (b) Members of the board shall elect a member of the board as chair. The chair serves for a term of one year.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.