Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 88. Real Estate Brokers and Other Licensees
- Section 605. Additional Licensee Relationship Provisions.
previous: Section 600
. Licensee Relationships.
next: Section 610
. Authorization of Neutral Licensee Relationship.
AS 08.88.605. Additional Licensee Relationship Provisions.
- (a) A real estate licensee may provide real estate services to a party in separate real estate transactions under
different licensee relationships if the licensee complies with AS 08.88.600
- 08.88.695 when establishing the relationship for
- (b) The authorization under (a) of this section includes acting as a real estate licensee for a party in one real estate
transaction and at the same time not representing that party in a different real estate transaction involving that
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.