Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 80. Pharmacists and Pharmacies
- Section 10. Creation and Membership of Board; Officers.
previous: Section 5
. Statement of Purpose.
next: Section 20
. Term of Office. [Repealed, Sec. 20 Ch 80 SLA 1996. For Current Provisions, See AS 39.05.053
AS 08.80.010. Creation and Membership of Board; Officers.
- (a) There is created the Board of Pharmacy, composed of seven members, five of whom shall be pharmacists licensed in the
state who have been actively engaged in the practice of pharmacy in the state for a period of three years immediately
preceding their appointment. Two shall be persons with no direct financial interest in the health care industry.
Whenever possible, the board shall include at least one member from each judicial district.
- (b) An officer elected by the board serves a term of one year and may not serve more than four consecutive full terms in a
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.