Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 72. Optometrists
- Section 60. Miscellaneous Powers and Duties of Board.
previous: Section 50
next: Section 70
. Applicability of Administrative Procedure Act. [Repealed, Sec. 23 Ch 75 SLA 1980].
AS 08.72.060. Miscellaneous Powers and Duties of Board.
- (a) The board or a member designated by the board may issue subpoenas, administer oaths, and take testimony concerning any
matter within the board's jurisdiction.
- (b) The board may
- (1) adopt a seal;
- (2) define professional conduct and adopt rules of professional conduct.
- (c) The board shall
- (1) elect a chair and secretary from among its members;
- (2) order a licensee to submit to a reasonable physical examination if the licensee's physical capacity to practice safely
is at issue.
- (d) [Repealed by Sec. 3 ch 59 SLA 1966].
- (e) [Repealed by Sec. 23 ch 75 SLA 1980].
- (f) [Repealed by Sec. 3 ch 59 SLA 1966].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.