Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 71. Dispensing Opticians
- Section 55. Powers and Duties.
previous: Section 50
. Board Regulations. [Repealed, Sec. 14 Ch 56 SLA 1980].
next: Section 60
. - 08.71.070l Record of Proceedings; Applicability of Administrative Procedure Act. [Repealed, Sec. 14 Ch 56 SLA 1980].
AS 08.71.055. Powers and Duties.
The board shall have the following powers and duties:
- (1) to issue licenses to applicants;
- (2) to renew licenses;
- (3) to hold hearings and order disciplinary sanctions against a person who violates this chapter or the regulations of the
- (4) to supply forms for applications, licenses, and other needed documents;
- (5) to keep a record of all proceedings open to the public, including the name of each license applicant and each
- (6) to enforce the provisions of this chapter and adopt or amend regulations necessary to make these provisions effective.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.