Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 68. Nursing
- Section 331. Certification of Nurse Aides.
previous: Section 330
. List of Approved Programs.
next: Section 332
. Use of Title.
AS 08.68.331. Certification of Nurse Aides.
- (a) The board or the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development, as designated by the board, shall issue
certification as a nurse aide to qualified applicants. The board, after consultation with affected agencies, may adopt
regulations regarding the certification of nurse aides, including
- (1) the training, educational, and other qualifications for certification that will ensure that the nurse aides are
competent to perform the tasks of their occupation;
- (2) application, certification, renewal, and revocation procedures; and
- (3) maintenance of a registry of certified nurse aides.
- (b) The board may
- (1) conduct hearings upon charges of alleged violations of this chapter or regulations adopted under it; and
- (2) invoke, or request the department to invoke, disciplinary action under AS 08.01.075
against a certified nurse aide.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.