Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 66. Motor Vehicle Dealers and Buyers' Agents
- Section 280. Fees of Buyer's Agent.
previous: Section 270
. Purchase Agreement.
next: Section 290
. Ownership Interest Prohibited.
AS 08.66.280. Fees of Buyer's Agent.
- (a) A buyer's agent may not collect a fee from a buyer before the agent and the buyer enter into the contract required by
- (b) A buyer's agent may not calculate the fee of the buyer's agent as a percentage of the motor vehicle purchase price or
of the savings achieved by the agent for the buyer on the purchase of the motor vehicle.
- (c) Until the motor vehicle is delivered to the buyer, a buyer's agent shall hold in trust in a bank account a fee that
the agent receives before the buyer receives the motor vehicle.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.