Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 64. Medicine
- Section 370. Exceptions to Application of Chapter.
previous: Section 369
. Health Care Professionals to Report Certain Injuries.
next: Section 380
AS 08.64.370. Exceptions to Application of Chapter.
This chapter does not apply to
- (1) officers in the regular medical service of the armed services of the United States or the United States Public Health
Service while in the discharge of their official duties;
- (2) a physician or osteopath, who is not a resident of this state, who is asked by a physician or osteopath licensed in
this state to help in the diagnosis or treatment of a case;
- (3) the practice of the religious tenets of a church;
- (4) a physician in the regular medical service of the United States Public Health Service or the armed services of the
United States volunteering services without pay or other remuneration to a hospital, clinic, medical office, or other
medical facility in the state;
- (5) a person who is certified as a direct-entry midwife by the department under AS 08.65 or who is excluded from registration under AS 08.65.170(3) and (4) while engaged in the practice of
midwifery whether or not the person accepts compensation for those services.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.