Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 64. Medicine
- Section 240. License Refused.
previous: Section 230
. License Granted.
next: Section 250
. License By Credentials.
AS 08.64.240. License Refused.
- (a) The board may not grant a license if
- (1) the applicant fails or cheats during the examination;
- (2) the applicant has surrendered a license in another jurisdiction while under investigation and the license has not been
reinstated in that jurisdiction;
- (3) the board determines that the applicant is professionally unfit to practice medicine or osteopathy in the state; or
- (4) the applicant fails to comply with a requirement of this chapter.
- (b) The board may refuse to grant a license to any applicant for the same reasons that it may impose disciplinary
sanctions under AS 08.64.326.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.