Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 63. Marital and Family Therapy
- Section 110. License For Supervised Practice.
previous: Section 100
. Qualifications For License to Practice.
next: Section 120
. Authorized Supervisors.
AS 08.63.110. License For Supervised Practice.
- (a) The board shall issue a four-year license for the supervised practice of marital and family therapy to a person who
meets the requirements of AS 08.63.100
(a)(1), (2), and (3)(A) - (B).
- (b) A licensee under this section may practice only
- (1) under the direct supervision of a supervisor approved by the board under AS 08.63.120
- (2) in a clinic, social service agency, or other setting approved by the board.
- (c) A license for supervised practice expires four years from the date of issuance and may not be renewed.
- (d) A licensee under this section shall submit to the board for its approval a proposed plan for satisfying the
supervision requirements of AS 08.63.100
- (e) A licensee under this section shall use the title "marital therapy associate," "family therapy associate," or other
title that is approved by the board.
- (f) The board shall revoke a license for supervised practice if the person fails the examination required under AS 08.63.100
two or more times.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.