Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 45. Naturopaths
- Section 60. Grounds For Suspension, Revocation, or Refusal to Issue a License.
previous: Section 50
. Restrictions On Practice of Naturopathy.
next: Section 70
. Disciplinary Sanctions.
AS 08.45.060. Grounds For Suspension, Revocation, or Refusal to Issue a License.
The department may, after a hearing, impose a disciplinary sanction on a person licensed under this chapter when the
department finds that the licensee
- (1) secured a license through deceit, fraud, or intentional misrepresentation;
- (2) engaged in deceit, fraud, or intentional misrepresentation in the course of providing professional services or
engaging in professional activities;
- (3) advertised professional services in a false or misleading manner;
- (4) has been convicted of a felony or other crime that affects the licensee's ability to continue to practice competently
- (5) failed to comply with this chapter, with a regulation adopted under this chapter, or with an order of the department;
- (6) continued to practice after becoming unfit due to
- (A) professional incompetence;
- (B) addiction or severe dependency on alcohol or a drug that impairs the licensee's ability to practice safely;
- (C) physical or mental disability;
- (7) engaged in lewd or immoral conduct in connection with the delivery of professional service to patients.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.