Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 45. Naturopaths
- Section 35. Temporary Licenses.
previous: Section 30
. Issuance of License.
next: Section 40
. Disclosures Required By Person Who Practices Naturopathy.
AS 08.45.035. Temporary Licenses.
- (a) The department shall issue a temporary license to practice naturopathy to an applicant who has applied for and is
qualified to take the next Naturopathic Physicians Licensing Examination offered after the date of application and
provides proof satisfactory to the department that the applicant
- (1) meets the requirements of AS 08.45.030
- (2) has not previously failed the Naturopathic Physicians Licensing Examination.
- (b) A temporary license issued under (a) of this section terminates on the date
- (1) the results of the examination the applicant agreed to take under (a) of this section are reported by the testing
authority if the applicant failed the examination; or
- (2) of the Naturopathic Physicians Licensing Examination that the applicant agreed to take under (a) of this section if
the applicant fails to take the examination.
- (c) A temporary license holder may practice only in the office of a naturopath licensed by this state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.