Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 40. Electrical and Mechanical Administrators
- Section 175. Cease and Desist Order.
previous: Section 170
. Disciplinary Actions.
next: Section 178
. Injunctive Relief.
AS 08.40.175. Cease and Desist Order.
- (a) If the department determines that a person is acting as an electrical administrator in violation of AS 08.40.005
- 08.40.200, the department may issue a cease and
desist order prohibiting further action by the person as an electrical administrator. The cease and desist order
remains in effect until the person has submitted evidence acceptable to the department showing that the violation has
- (b) A person affected by an order issued under (a) of this section may seek equitable relief preventing the department
from enforcing the order.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.