Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 38. Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Section 100. Definitions.
previous: Section 90
next: Chapter 40
. Electrical and Mechanical Administrators
AS 08.38.100. Definitions.
In this chapter,
- (1) "accredited college or university" means a college or university accredited by the regional or national accrediting
agencies recognized by the Council on Post-Secondary Accreditation and the United States Department of Education at the
time the degree was conferred;
- (2) "Commission on Dietetic Registration" means the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the American Dietetic
Association that is a member of the National Commission on Health Certifying Agencies, which establishes national
standards of competence for individuals participating in the health care delivery system;
- (3) "department" means the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development;
- (4) "dietetics or nutrition practice" means the integration and application of scientific principles of food, nutrition,
biochemistry, physiology, food management, and behavioral and social sciences to achieve and maintain human health
through the provision of nutrition care services.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.