Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 32. Dental Hygienists
- Section 187. Application of Chapter.
previous: Section 185
. Application of Administrative Procedure Act.
next: Section 190
AS 08.32.187. Application of Chapter.
- (a) This chapter applies to a person who practices, or offers or attempts to practice, as a dental hygienist in the state
- (1) a dental hygienist in the military service in the discharge of official duties;
- (2) a dental hygienist in the employ of the United States Public Health Service, United States Department of Veterans
Affairs, Alaska Native Service, or another agency of the federal government, in the discharge of official duties;
- (3) a dental hygienist licensed in another state who is teaching or demonstrating clinical techniques at a meeting,
seminar, or limited course of instruction sponsored by a dental or dental auxiliary society or association or by an
accredited dental or dental auxiliary educational institution.
- (b) A person excepted from this chapter under (a) of this section shall be held to the same standard of care as a person
covered by this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.