Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 26. Private Professional Conservators and Guardians
- Section 190. Definitions.
previous: Section 180
next: Chapter 28
. Cosmetologists and Hairdressers
AS 08.26.190. Definitions.
In this chapter,
- (1) "conservator" has the meaning given in AS 13.06.050
- (2) "department" means the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development;
- (3) "guardian" has the meaning given in AS 13.06.050
- (4) "licensee" means a person licensed under this chapter;
- (5) "organizational license" means a license issued under AS 08.26.040;
- (6) "private professional conservator" means a person who acts as a conservator under AS 13.26.165
- 13.26.320 and receives compensation for acting in
- (7) "private professional conservator license" means a license issued under AS 08.26.030
- (8) "private professional guardian" means a person who acts as a guardian under AS 13.26.030
- 13.26.155 and receives compensation for acting in
- (9) "private professional guardian license" means a license issued under AS 08.26.020
- (10) "protected person" has the meaning given in AS 13.26.005
- (11) "ward" has the meaning given in AS 13.26.005
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.