Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 26. Private Professional Conservators and Guardians
- Section 110. Fees.
previous: Section 100
. Court Appointment.
next: Section 120
. Required Notification.
AS 08.26.110. Fees.
- (a) A licensee may not receive a payment for services rendered to a ward or a protected person until the licensee obtains
court approval of a proposed fee schedule. The fee schedule must include a statement of the hourly fee for professional
and administrative services and a monthly maximum amount that the licensee can charge the ward or protected person.
- (b) A payment requested by a licensee that exceeds the established monthly maximum amount identified under (a) of this
section may not be made unless the payment is approved by the court. A request for court approval of a fee that exceeds
the established monthly maximum amount must include the following information for the services covered by the fee:
- (1) the name of the person who provided the service;
- (2) the date when the service was provided;
- (3) the hourly rate of compensation for the service;
- (4) a description of the service; and
- (5) the amount of time used to perform the service.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.