Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 24. Collection Agencies
- Section 340. Statement of Persons Employed By Agency.
previous: Section 330
. Duty to Maintain a Public Office.
next: Section 350
. Notice of Withdrawal of Employees.
AS 08.24.340. Statement of Persons Employed By Agency.
- (a) Within 15 days after licensure under this chapter, a collection agency shall submit to the department a list of all
persons employed by the agency. Thereafter, upon hiring a new employee, the collection agency shall, within 15 days
after the hiring, submit to the department the name of the newly hired employee and the further information required by
(b) of this section.
- (b) There shall be submitted with the name of the employee employed by the collection agency the following information:
- (1) the employee's residence address;
- (2) the employee's length of residence in the state;
- (3) a statement of the new employee's previous employment in the last year;
- (4) further information which the department may require.
- (c) The statement shall be verified by the employee before a notary public or other person authorized to administer oaths.
- (d) The owner or licensed operator of the collection agency shall also state upon the form submitted the date upon which
the new employee was hired and that the new employee is an employee of the collection agency at the time the form is
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.