Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 24. Collection Agencies
- Section 130. Application For Agency License.
previous: Section 120
. Application For Operator's License.
next: Section 135
AS 08.24.130. Application For Agency License.
- (a) An application for a collection agency license or for a renewal of a license shall be made upon forms furnished by the
department and must contain the following information:
- (1) the full name and proposed business name of the applicant;
- (2) the address of the applicant's principal place of business and branch offices;
- (3) the names and addresses of the applicant and those associated with the applicant; if the applicant is a corporation or
association, the application must contain the names of the officers of the corporation or association;
- (4) the names and residential addresses of the applicant's operators;
- (5) additional information that the department by regulation requires.
- (b) A natural person applying for a collection agency license must be 19 years of age or older at the time of making
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.