Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 24. Collection Agencies
- Section 110. Qualification For Operator's License.
previous: Section 100
. Licensed Operator Required, Exceptions and Fee.
next: Section 120
. Application For Operator's License.
AS 08.24.110. Qualification For Operator's License.
- (a) To qualify for an operator's license, the applicant shall:
- (1) be a high school graduate, or have the equivalent education of a high school graduate;
- (2) be of good moral character;
- (3) not have been convicted of violating this chapter, nor have any unsettled complaints under this chapter against the
- (4) not have been convicted of a felony or a crime of larceny or embezzlement or a crime involving moral turpitude;
- (5) be 19 years of age or older at the time of application;
- (6) not be a disbarred attorney or have filed bankruptcy;
- (7) pay the biennial license fee.
- (b) The commissioner may waive or modify the requirements specified in (a)(1), (3), (4) and (6) of this section for good
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.