Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 18. Construction Contractors and Home Inspectors
- Section 123. Denial, Suspension, and Revocation of Endorsement or Home Inspector Registration.
previous: Section 121
. Suspension and Revocation of Registration.
next: Section 125
. Administrative Fine and Procedure.
AS 08.18.123. Denial, Suspension, and Revocation of Endorsement or Home Inspector Registration.
- (a) The department may suspend, revoke, or refuse to grant or renew a residential contractor endorsement, a home inspector
registration, or an associate home inspector registration upon a finding that
- (1) the application is fraudulent or misleading;
- (2) the endorsement holder or registrant has knowingly violated this chapter or a lawful order or regulation of the
- (3) the endorsement holder or registrant is incompetent or has engaged in fraudulent practices.
- (b) Proceedings for the denial, suspension, or revocation of residential contractor endorsement, home inspector
registration, or associate home inspector registration are governed by AS 44.62 (Administrative Procedure Act).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.