Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 18. Construction Contractors and Home Inspectors
- Section 26. Electrical Contractors.
previous: Section 25
. Residential Contractors.
next: Section 28
. Mechanical Contractors.
AS 08.18.026. Electrical Contractors.
- (a) The department may not issue a certificate of registration as an electrical contractor to an applicant unless the
applicant is, or employs, a person currently licensed as an electrical administrator under AS 08.40.
- (b) Each applicant for an electrical contractor's certificate of registration may employ more than one electrical
- (c) If the relationship of the only electrical administrator with a registered electrical contractor is terminated, the
registration is void 30 days after the next regularly scheduled examination unless the electrical contractor has hired
a licensed electrical administrator in the interim.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.