Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 18. Construction Contractors and Home Inspectors
- Section 24. Specialty Contractors.
previous: Section 23
. Pre-Inspection Documents and Inspection Reports.
next: Section 25
. Residential Contractors.
AS 08.18.024. Specialty Contractors.
- (a) The department may authorize the limited use of specific construction techniques or materials that are defined by the
department as part of one specialty trade by a specialty contractor licensed in a different specialty trade if those
construction techniques or materials are a small but inseparable part of what is required to complete that specialty
- (b) Notwithstanding (a) of this section, a specialty contractor may perform work that
- (1) requires the use of not more than three trades; or
- (2) is exempt under AS 08.18.161
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.