Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 11. Audiologists and Speech Pathologists
- Section 100. Prohibited Acts.
previous: Section 95
. Revocation of Speech-Language Pathologist License.
next: Section 110
AS 08.11.100. Prohibited Acts.
- (a) Unless a person is licensed as an audiologist under this chapter, the person may not
- (1) practice audiology;
- (2) use a title indicating or representing that the person practices as an audiologist;
- (3) advertise that the person practices audiology.
- (b) Unless a person is licensed as a speech-language pathologist under this chapter, the person may not
- (1) practice speech-language pathology;
- (2) use a title indicating or representing that the person practices as a speech-language pathologist;
- (3) advertise that the person practices speech-language pathology.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.